Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need to Contact asap

Article about: I need to get a hold of Vesselin Mollov. I've sent emails to him via vessmollov@hotmail.com. I need to know if I can get a hold of him any other way. I sold him a uniform back in March and b

Thumbs up Need to Contact asap

I need to get a hold of Vesselin Mollov. I've sent emails to him via vessmollov@hotmail.com. I need to know if I can get a hold of him any other way. I sold him a uniform back in March and because of the virus it was held in Miami for months. He later around June filed a PayPal claim against me citing that he hadn't received his purchase. PayPal decided the claim in his favor and refunded the money. Well the uniform arrived in Bulgaria on the 10th of August and was delivered today the 19th. I have sent emails to him but he has never responded since the claim. If I dont hear anything soon Im going to start a claim of my own but would like to know if I can get a hold of him another way.
    Thanks
    John

Start a claim against him surely if he has any scruples he will respond...if not then just another cheap thief
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Good luck with it.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td