Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Not happy with the History Shop!!

Article about: Last week I found a cased 50 year long service award for sale on Kai Winkler's History Shop site. I didn't want the case as the medal will go into a wall mounted display case so I asked abou

?

Now that is a screen saver every collector needs!

?

I'd like to line up all military dealers and order them to fix bayonets.
    The dudes with clean straight blades step forward the turkeys with yataghan and sawbacks a-fixed would be told to beat it clowns ala Gottlieb & Co with just a hilt on their rifles arguing what constitutes a bayonet would be sent to a hard labour battalion.

Dealers are real estate brokers and car salesmen not coal miners and plumbers the problem with the modern society everything is based on likes a like=person, it shouldn't it should be like=item.
    As in a thread a person says he avoids which is fine with me, not enough for the like=person brigade with cell-phones tablets computers who only have like and dislike 'tick boxes'.

Yes I was watching NOVA the other night lol! like and dislike society.

Eric

One of the -many- things I've learned in this hobby is the importance of maintaining a good reputation...That includes both buyers and sellers...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    One of the -many- things I've learned in this hobby is the importance of maintaining a good reputation...That includes both buyers and sellers...
    cheers, Glenn
    Indeed, and since there's been two statements categorizing all dealers as bad, allow me to name a few I've dealt with who are, on the contrary, quite "good": Bill Shea, Bruce Herman, and the uppermost in my opinion, Kelly Hicks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4