Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 128 of 149 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

I picked up a resin 3D printer a couple months ago, and have been teaching myself 3D modeling on Blender. Put those two together, and you have custom designed and 3-D Printed Challenge Coins...
    5.JPG
    thumbnail (14).jpg
    Capturet.PNG
    thumbnail (15).jpg

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Looking good Jerry.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Greg
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Another addition to my small collection of medieval hammered coins. A silver penny minted during the reign of Edward I, between 1272 and 1307. Also known as Edward Longshanks or the Hammer of the Scots, he will be familiar to anyone who's watched the film 'Braveheart'. 'CIVITAS LONDON' is inscribed on the reverse -- 'City of London' in Latin -- indicating it was minted at the Tower of London.

IMG_2812[1].jpg

To give an idea of scale, this picture was taken through a magnifying glass. Most medieval hammered coins are no bigger than a thumbnail. This is fast becoming one of my favourite collecting areas, after militaria.

Regards, B.B.

?

Hello, i used to collect model cars (hot wheels, burago, etc). Currently i have most sitting in a ikea box and the others are sitting on the shelves. And i also collect coins as a side gig. Raul

?

Hello, i also search barns and old boxes for antiques. Currently my favorite find is my grandfathers button he wore near Chernobyl. Raul

one more from me.

Some of you might remember the Cox gas powered toy "Cox Pinto" tether car from the 70s.
    That toy was based off of a real Ford Pinto bodied Drag car owned by Bill Schifsky from St.Paul Mn.

I worked for "Schifsky Trailers" for a while many years ago and the driver of the funnycar has become
    a friend so I was thrilled to be able to find this HO scale slot car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Greg, Is this the "pick up" you referenced a few days ago?

Very kewl!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Slot cars .... don't get me started. I still have my old 1/24 Garvic cars ....as old and crusty as i am!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "