Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 130 of 149 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Quote by Rick W View Post
    Im the opposite these days , I grew up all my life , living, breathing , riding and racing motorcycles on track and road.
    Once I got to over 50 I realised that a lifetime of pushing your luck and losing through age the reflex and actions needed I walked away , happy to be still alive (so far)
    I don't miss it one bit really . Been there done that .
    And no one really needs a bike that can do 300 kph , at any age let alone 50+ , so I sold it
    Cheers Rick

Attachment 1447739
    I have ridden bikes since age 11, apart from a gap after uni, and after a second spell as a courier. I got the bonnie a year ago, live it, and it will probably be the last bike I buy, though I still have a kwak on the road as well as two bikes I am resting.

I have various infirmities but cannot and will not stop biking yet, still love it too much but I can see why many stop and it will happen to me sooner or later. I crashed about 3 or so years back, it hurt even at only 30 mph.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very similar story here!!
    About the age we started, the crash,... even the courier.
    This was my 13th bike, I used it several years but thought not to push my luck to the end...
    I must say the laws here regarding biking, made my descision easyer as well...
    You need a body armor to ride here now, and next year we will have a anual bike control. As for the car!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Collecting dust now...
    $_86 (15).jpg
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I don't ride as much as I used to. I'm at the age where most of my old
    riding buddies have given up and sold their bikes so it's not quite as
    fun as it used to be but I still get when I can. My days of of riding in the cold
    and rain are done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I just bought my first motorcycle this summer! It's a 1971 Honda CL175 Scrambler -- runs fine but needs a lot of work. I'm fine with that.

IMG-2547.jpg

MAP
    ?

My Royal Enfield is sitting in the garage for the past 3 years......needs to get fixed but can't get it to the mechanic

Used to have the Yamaha FZR's...Loved them. But now I prefer just putting slowly around town on a summer day. The Enfield tops out at only 60 mph and rarely get it over 40 mph.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CSW
    ?

Nice stuff guys!

I'm not really into bikes myself but I do have my 2nd hobby, photography.

_DSC3293.jpg hetki1.jpg

And occasionally shoot for magazines as well...

sivu2.jpg

I collect many things, like Bricks, bottles, coins, arrowheads, etc. Of course I collect military items.

I also take photos for the fun of it.

DSC_0098.jpg

Lake Cumberland Kentucky

DSC_0320.jpgDSC_0340.jpgDSC_0607.jpgDSC_00601.jpgDSC_0362kic.jpg

My place.

DSC_0877.jpg

MAP
    ?

Great photos Rusty
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I draw too. I like doing scribbles that take me an hour or less to complete.

gghjhg.jpgPanzer crew.jpgscane0001.jpg