Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 132 of 149 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Thank you Anderson. Many I bought in the early 1980's but some were considerably older from the 1950's perhaps. The more colorful pieces or very white pieces are from the last 20 years or so. Some pots exhibit a very nice patina that indicate they are considerably older. They are all out of reach from the grandkids and have survived all my kids growing up. Only one large beautiful olla was broken by a cat jumping on the table. That cat is also dead, from natural causes.

Cheers, Al

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    That's great ! Newark NJ is known as "Brick City" The DEA agents assigned to that area are given a scrounged up local brick with an engraved plate commemorating their service when they are transferred or retire.
    Man, I wouldn't want to be a DEA agent in Newark...guess it'd be better than Camden

Nice photos Rusty and Nordlicht

Well if I have time from hunting new Third Reich treasures and from gym. Astronomy is close to my heart and now I have start learn to star photography, lots of to learn here.
    Also I am active army reserve member and at winter time I do fox hunting.

Here is picture of moon what I took couple months ago, it is taken with Samsung S10, through Skywatcher telescope.
    Can do of course more better pictures, but I need first buy some equipments to connect mine Cannon to this telescope

20200809_0052462.jpg 20200809_0102362.jpg

?

Amazing photo!

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Nice photos Rusty and Nordlicht

Well if I have time from hunting new Third Reich treasures and from gym. Astronomy is close to my heart and now I have start learn to star photography, lots of to learn here.
    Also I am active army reserve member and at winter time I do fox hunting.

Here is picture of moon what I took couple months ago, it is taken with Samsung S10, through Skywatcher telescope.
    Can do of course more better pictures, but I need first buy some equipments to connect mine Cannon to this telescope

20200809_0052462.jpg 20200809_0102362.jpg
    That's an awesome moon photo! I love night photography, I just don't have a telescope.

CSW
    ?

Great shot FG! Astronomy is fascinating indeed. I don't have a telescope at hand either but still love inspecting the night sky whenever possible

taivas3k.jpg

scan0008.jpg

Here's a little scribble I made today.

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    scan0008.jpg

Here's a little scribble I made today.
    If that's what you'd call a 'little scribble', I'd love to see some of your other work!

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    If that's what you'd call a 'little scribble', I'd love to see some of your other work!

Regards, B.B.
    I call everything a scribble. I'm a huge self defeatist.

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    I call everything a scribble. I'm a huge self defeatist.
    No reason to be, You've got a h3ll of a talent.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.