MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 134 of 149 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Forgot one...experimenting with liquor infusions.

Last year was the year of fruit. This year, I'm playing with woods, coffees, and herbs/spices/etc

This is a Scandinavian-inspired infusion of pine, juniper, coriander, and orange peel in a Finnish Vodka...I guess it's technically now a gin, due to the juniper infusion. Going to do a second patch and add in some star anise.

thumbnail (2)s.jpg

Also...have taken to 3D printing vintage Kenner Star Wars figures at 1/2 scale (1:36)...nostalgia at its finest
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg

Still liking my Ebike after snapping a bike frame and could have been hurt but wasn't! Just did a long ride around the City of Melbourne 53.4 km the other day and bust my unfit balls with a new quality bike frame!! great fun trying to navigate the route and loosing my way
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-30-2020 at 04:34 AM. Reason: added pic

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Still liking my Ebike after snapping a bike frame and could have been hurt but wasn't! Just did a long ride around the City of Melbourne 53.4 km the other day and bust my unfit balls with a new quality bike frame!! great fun trying to navigate the route and loosing my way
    I see it's at 10% battery, was it a full charge when you started Rene?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I see it's at 10% battery, was it a full charge when you started Rene?
    Ralph.
    It was at full but at 85% as it's best not to charge at 100% to preserve battery life, I did pack a spare as I've never done such a long haul like that before. Done a few 30km rides with 40% batt life left, but this one I had head winds and steep hills at the end parts of the ride. 11.6aPH @ 48volt
    The old frame (post #1229) that could have seriously hurt me I clocked up 1248km!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-30-2020 at 04:24 AM. Reason: added text

Cool Other collections

Other collecting hobbies: German & Austrian Notgeld notes & coins, Zeppelin and LTA collectibles (coins, stamps, medals, badges, postcards - just about anything with a LTA craft on it), tobacco cards, boys juvenile series books (like Tom Swift, the Hardy Boys, etc. - I'm REALLY into this and have a fan site BobFinnan.com, A Popular Culture Information Site), Buddha figurines, 30's World's Fair collectibles, Mr. Peanut collectibles - this is just some of the stuff I'm on the lookout for!

Quote by fwdixon View Post
    Other collecting hobbies: German & Austrian Notgeld notes & coins, Zeppelin and LTA collectibles (coins, stamps, medals, badges, postcards - just about anything with a LTA craft on it), tobacco cards, boys juvenile series books (like Tom Swift, the Hardy Boys, etc. - I'm REALLY into this and have a fan site BobFinnan.com, A Popular Culture Information Site), Buddha figurines, 30's World's Fair collectibles, Mr. Peanut collectibles - this is just some of the stuff I'm on the lookout for!
    Very interesting site.
    I'll have to look and see if I still have any of my Doc Savage paperbacks.
    I read every one in the series.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Hi, I’m reading one now! Horror in Gold.

?

the Hardy Boys,
    Now there's a blast from the past......

MAP
    ?

Ya know....I knew the name FWdixon was familiar! I just couldn't place it till you mentioned the Hardy Boys! Cleaned out my late mothers house these past two months and donated all of my Hardy Boys! I think I read each one 2 or 3 times as a kid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

another 1/64 diecast for me.
    One of the very first Monster Trucks. It was built by Everett Jasmer of Minnesota
    to help promote his off road business.

Everett was a snowmobiling buddy of my old boss. He would show up at our shop
    in Wisconsin and they would take off to ride the trails.

I had a few beers with him while working on the sleds.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chopperman; 02-13-2021 at 12:52 AM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.