Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 142 of 149 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

One of my other hobbies is to collect (and play) Rickenbacker guitars. I've always enjoyed casually playing as it is extremely cathartic after a long and stressful day. I am attracted to the craftsmanship of the earlier models and, along with being a big Beatles fan, it is only natural that I gravitate towards these beauties. I have many guitars but the Rickenbacker 325 will always be my favorite.

56A59C2A-FFF3-4A48-82E5-0B1F55828F74.jpg

16F550E4-C2D0-4EB5-ABBC-4E3A0E6D2C88.jpg

Wink

Since some time ago I've collecting period tin soldiers, also some masse ones (Lineol), a growing addition to my collection!!

Nacho

IMG_20220116_103845.jpg

Chocked up my car shelf! now I don't know what to do with myself!!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Chocked up my car shelf! now I don't know what to do with myself!!
    I gotta idea! - tell the missus she can dust them and tidy up ...... she'll break or lose most and you can start over ...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I gotta idea! - tell the missus she can dust them and tidy up ...... she'll break or lose most and you can start over ...
    Crap! she actually kind of likes these! no dusting required as these are in the garage of sorts room.
    Sunday morning safeway shopping thing I'm allowed

Had to do it, bought a full box to see how it works!

Now just add water and you can start your own dealership
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Default Waldforscher

Among other things, I am a forest researcher in the West Wall))))))))))

@DrCMH, Some lovely guitars in your collection and I love the way you have displayed them. I am also a Beatles fan with a particular interest in John Lennon. I remember in the early days John had one stripped back to bare wood. I remember reading in one of my many Lennon books, a particular anecdote from his personal assistant who was tasked with removing John’s guitars out of a closet in the Dakota to air them. Amongst the guitars was John’s 325 with the Shea Stadium set list still taped to it.

I’d love to own one day.

@Nachomenorca, yes very cool. When I started collecting I had quite a few of them, mostly Wehrmacht. I should have saved the best. I'll give them up sometime and then I'll think of you........................