Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Passing of Dusty Hill

Article about: It makes me sad to annonce the passing of ZZ TOP's Dusty Hill age 72. I'm glad I got to seen them at the Allentown fairgrounds with Humble Pie in 1980.R.I.P. buddy and thank you.

Default Passing of Dusty Hill

It makes me sad to annonce the passing of ZZ TOP's Dusty Hill age 72. I'm glad I got to seen them at the Allentown fairgrounds with Humble Pie in 1980.R.I.P. buddy and thank you.IMG_20210728_155732_695.JPG
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

MAP
    ?

My formative music years! RIP
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These were the original " Men In Black "
    Rest In Peace ..Mr Hill.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

As a Texan (from the midwest as a kid) this one hit us hard here. I saw them many times live in concert from the early 1980's forward. They always kicked major a##. Could say much more etc. RIP Dusty, you and your band were one of a kind!

If interested, look on YouTube for ZZ Top Gruene Hall TX - 2020. Great stuff!

I sad loss indeed.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.