Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

Article about: Here is what I mean by the above post... I hope that Dan doesn't mind me showing this picture that I sent to him, after picking up a Wasserkanister recently. I asked Dan to send me a random

?

https://www.marktplaats.nl/u/sammler1363/41652926/

For the Dutch collectors out there, beware! He is still active on Marktplaats. I already sent a message to customer service to delete his account.
    He scammed me for 400 euros. I doubt the police can do anything though.

- - ------- - -

https://www.marktplaats.nl/u/sammler1363/41652926/

For the Dutch collectors out there, beware! He is still active on Marktplaats. I already sent a message to customer service to delete his account.
    He scammed me for 400 euros. I doubt the police can do anything though.

?

Sorry to hear he is still out there. What payment method did you use? Paypal is usually very supportive of complaints and prompt at refunding.

Over 10 years we've heard about this phantom predator.... and still the name is out there?......he'll outlive us all at this rate!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

He said in his email correspondense that he only accepts bank transfer. He is actually very smart. Showing you images of his "collection" to make it a believable story. Price-wise that sweet spot, not too cheap but cheap enough for you to think you made a great bargain. Just a horrible experience and I just want to warn everyone out there.

?

Update on the mentioned scam. I still have not received the 1st Model LW Dagger. (after 4 months he supposedly sent it to me) However, I did file a police report which he got the notification on. The rat quickly came back to me with all sorts of promises. He send me half of my money back (saying his bank only did a few 100 at a time). Then he dissapeared into the thin air. He does not write me back anymore the police is at a dead end. I would advice anybody who gets into this this situation to get into contact with the Polish police department in Radomsko and the district attorney. And threaten him with action. At least I got some of my money back. However, I will never let this slide.

Probably not relevant here.....but I hear so many complaints about Ebay and Paypal fees....but they really can be quite useful in times of friction

Thank you for this thread!!! Just tried to scam me for an M16 Stahlhelm!

So this guy is still at it . **@@^(**

Cheers,
    Douglas

Quote by michaelwwi View Post
    Thank you for this thread!!! Just tried to scam me for an M16 Stahlhelm!
    Thanks for heads up.
    What name is he going under now?

nick

Default And again he pops up...

On the Dutch and Belgian 2nd Hand sites Tweedehands.Net and 2dehands.be the subject of this thread is highly active again, so allow me to pump this one up. He literally flooded the sites with great items at ridiculous prices. States he is from Berlin, but turns out to be Polish, claiming no one uses Paypal in Europe and Western Union or bank transfer is the thing for you and me. Yeah, right...

Operates under the alias Valkyrie1537
    Be warned!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11