Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

The Programme of the NSDAP and its General Conceptions by Gottfried Feder

Article about: I am currently reading The Programme of the NSDAP and its General Conceptions by Gottfried Feder (1980 edition). He writes that he has, "been appointed by Hitler" as the "fina

Default The Programme of the NSDAP and its General Conceptions by Gottfried Feder

I am currently reading The Programme of the NSDAP and its General Conceptions by Gottfried Feder (1980 edition). He writes that he has, "been appointed by Hitler" as the "final arbiter of all questions touching the Programme" (pg 14).

It seems that it is major tenant of NSDAP policy that there be the "Abolition of the thraldom [bondage, slavery] of interest." It seems that in post World War I Germany, the whole nation was indebted and is being pushed further into debt by international governments and Jewish financiers. That is to say that they are victims of predatory lending.

It is said that there is truth in satire and even in these modern times, jokes are made about wealthy Jewish people. I've read quotes by American businessmen like Henry Ford, who lived in this age, who decried Jewish lending practices and control.

I am trying to understand the German mindset of the day and am wondering to what extent did Jews (I speak in generality here) hold financial influence over German or international finance?
    Last edited by Karabast; 02-20-2023 at 02:15 PM.