Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Quarantine Montage Displays

Article about: So, with many of us locked up and nothing to do, I'm sure many of us are looking for things to keep ourselves busy. We my spare time I've been pulling stuff off the shelf and playing with th

?

WELL I for one rely like it! I feel as I am in a WW1 bunker. I also like the candle, is it one of the battery operated ones?

?

Wally6, what is left too say. you have covered all basses. it is a real time traveler to a time so, so long, long ago! your taste is spot on!!

Hi thanks. Yep the candle is led battery, works a treat. Cheers Tony

?

Added a few things to my main non-uniform display. Let's see if anyone can spot the differences from the first time I posted this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

is it the carpet?

?

if it is the carpet, is it a real WW2 one? if so it rely goes with every thing else! and reneblacky, you have a keen eye to subtle details!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wally6 View Post
    Added a few things to my main non-uniform display. Let's see if anyone can spot the differences from the first time I posted this!
    Ya got to at least tell us what post # the original photo is from. There's 40 pages of posts here
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Relics1.jpg

A very small look at my Civil War collection. All bullets are fired .58 Cal. from the battle of Chancellorsville. The Eagle breastplate is from Manassas, as well as the green colored US Plate. The brown plate was found at Dulles Airport. The NC (North Carolina - Confederate) button is from Fort Fisher, and the rarest Item of all was found by myself: The button in the center with the letters CS in the eagles chest shield. To begin with, it is one of the rarest Confederate buttons ever made, but adding to that, It was found at a place that Confederate General JEB Stuart visited three times during the war with his staff officers. Perhaps either he, or his staff lost the piece. I still haven't cleaned the dirt off of it yet. I'll have to photograph some of my other stuff, like my musket, NCO sword, Gettysburg stuff, etc.

DSC_0603.jpg

Part of my Indian artifacts collection. Some I've found myself, most, not so much.

DSC_0723.jpg

A very small part of my bottle collection. I have many, many more, but those are for sale.

I'll have to photograph my WWII stuff next!

DSC_0023.jpg

My current, humble little WWII Collection.

ET62 M42 ND Helmet

SS Marked casing

RA 42 Casing

Three Russian army buttons

Tiger Solingen knife

NSDAP Badge

Fire Police patch

Two STG44 Magazines

One MP44 Magazine

76mm shell for M4A2 Sherman

37mm Practice shell for German PaK 36 AT Gun

37mm shell for American M3 AT gun or Stuart tank.

I'm actually wanting to sell/trade most of this stuff. I'm trying to sell the magazines especially, but not having luck so far finding a dealer who buys such things.

MAP
    ?

[QUOTE=RustyRelics;2102340]Relics1.jpg

A very small look at my Civil War collection. All bullets are fired .58 Cal. from the battle of Chancellorsville. The Eagle breastplate is from Manassas, as well as the green colored US Plate. The brown plate was found at Dulles Airport. The NC (North Carolina - Confederate) button is from Fort Fisher, and the rarest Item of all was found by myself: The button in the center with the letters CS in the eagles chest shield. To begin with, it is one of the rarest Confederate buttons ever made, but adding to that, It was found at a place that Confederate General JEB Stuart visited three times during the war with his staff officers. Perhaps either he, or his staff lost the piece. I still haven't cleaned the dirt off of it yet. I'll have to photograph some of my other stuff, like my musket, NCO sword, Gettysburg stuff, etc.

QUOTE]

Very nice CW items. Unless dug from the ground myself or someone I know, I would be very afraid to purchase any civil war stuff. So much is fake. Even more so than TR regalia........
    Part of my Indian artifacts collection. Some I've found myself, most, not so much.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast