Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ratisbon's Auction house

Article about: Hey guys, Im preparing myself for one day trip to Germany just to buy one dagger at Ratisbon's. Its not an auction its from their online shop and I have two questions. 1) Is it possible to b

Default Ratisbon's Auction house

Hey guys,

Im preparing myself for one day trip to Germany just to buy one dagger at Ratisbon's. Its not an auction its from their online shop and I have two questions.

1) Is it possible to bargain the price a bit down there?

2) How many % is their hefty fee?
    EDIT: Ok found out its 2,5%.. rather bank transfer then this

Thank you

?

Pretty tall order to answer this effectively. I guess it depends on the dagger, model, condition, consignment fees and how bad you want it for your collection.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I have a problem with this auction server. I bought a bayonet with etching there and it is post-war. Ratisbon's is not communicating with me. Can someone advise me?

Contact Ratisbons again and note to them that they are a Sponsor here on the Warrelics forum and you would like to see if they can help you with your bayonet and ask about a return policy.

Forum sponsors should own up to being responsible and to accomodate you accordingly.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill