Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reputable Online Dealers?

Article about: Hey all! I’m just getting into collecting and looking for advice. At least starting out, my goal is to establish a relatively broad collection containing pieces from various countries. In

Default Reputable Online Dealers?

Hey all! I’m just getting into collecting and looking for advice. At least starting out, my goal is to establish a relatively broad collection containing pieces from various countries. In terms of time period I’m mainly looking from WWI to the Korean War (plus some American Civil War stuff if I can get my hands on it). I’ve been researching various online dealers, however, it’s difficult to tell which are reputable and which are mostly peddling scams.

My question is where can I find reputable online dealers which sell authentic pieces. I want to make sure I don’t blow a bunch of money on a fake/replica. If it helps to know, I live in the USA. Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

My advise would be until you have experience is get everything checked to be honest, dealers dont know everything about every item
    Ben

Ben gave some good advice,before you buy ANYTHING you should do some research, invest in some books or better go all the way back to the beginning of this forum and others to the subject your interested in and READ AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, this forum is a goldmine of experience and knowledge. It sounds like your in a hurry, don't be. Before you buy post some photos, and I'm sure someone will help you.Good luck and good hunting.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Thankyou so much for the advice! I'll make sure to do my research before I buy anything