Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seeking AMAZING Militaria Collections For Major Cable Network Program!

Article about: I wonder if it's the same outfit forum member 'Low Boy' was pertaining to a few hours back this morning? He maybe involved in this project.

colossuscollections
    ?

Default Seeking AMAZING Militaria Collections For Major Cable Network Program!

We are currently looking for hobbyists and their impressive collections for an upcoming major cable network program - the bigger the better! We would REALLY love to get impressive militaria collections in the mix. Ideally, we are actually looking for collectors who are extremely proud of their collection, but perhaps family or friends don't understand it. It's a fascinating subculture, and we strongly hope to present it in a respectable manor and increase its visibility. If you think your collection is particularly impressive - either in sheer size or uniqueness - please e-mail us at colossuscollectionscasting@gmail.com. Thanks!

'Colossus Collections'

?

Default Re: Seeking AMAZING Militaria Collections For Major Cable Network Program!

Can you provide any credentials or further information that can be researched and verified?

We get several such threads posted over the course of a year and with respect, you have to understand that most serious militaria collectors are going to be unwilling to share their prized pieces with someone who hasn't got a real name and only one post.

There are many scammers out there and I'm not saying you are one (we simply can't check) but security is very important and you might be someone who is just keen to find out where all these collections are and rob the collectors blind!

For example, there is no way on this earth that I will give a stranger my name, city of residence, email or phone number as well as supplying photos of my collection. In today's society and way of living it will be very easy to find out exactly where I live and pay a visit when I'm not around.

No disrespect intended but I hope you understand where we, as collectors, are coming from.........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Seeking AMAZING Militaria Collections For Major Cable Network Program!

Ditto Adrian..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

My reaction was the same as Adrian's. He responded as I would have.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Roger that

I immediately view most such posts as a potential scam and would never dream of trusting personal information for such things.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That almost looks like the childrens network logo.."Nickelodeon"...no pun intended,, but anyone can make such an advertisement, from a photoshop type site. This advertisement says nothing about the TR collectibles,, but only "big collections". meaning what?? The font type reminds me of recruiting children for a TV show,,and even that doesnt carry any weight either! It is quite obvious,, that if someone wanted to get in contact with some of our collectors bad enough for a TV show...they would go through the right sequence of contact,, and not just by posting a "Billboard" advertisement. Same feelings here also.

My thoughts exactly when I first saw this thread.

Jason

+ 1

I smell a rat

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast