Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Show me your other collections

Article about: Hello, i would like to see the other things you collect besides millitaria. I used to collect diecast cars and planes. Raul

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Wild Turkey.. Although there are a few Rot Gut brands of Bourbon that are just as good in a pinch..
    Love Wild Turkey
    Their 101 Rye is excellent!

Quote by Dos View Post
    Good taste! Mine also disappears together with some whiskey once in a while

-Dos

Attachment 1451699
    Some good looking Cubans in there
    Always love a good Cohiba with a good whiskey!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Love Wild Turkey
    Their 101 Rye is excellent!
    I don't like Rye. Prefer corn. Smoother and less spicy/burn.

My two favorites which you probably can't get overseas is Breckenridge and Legent. Legent is a collaboration between Jim Beam and Suntory. So Kentucky Bourbon with a Japanese twist.

Cuban's I unfortunately can't get, but I do enjoy a nice cigar with my Bourbon. They were made for each other.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

This was my mid life crisis, a lot cheaper than the sports car.

IMG_0872.jpg

Only two missing...
    Steve

Quote by MAP View Post
    I don't like Rye. Prefer corn. Smoother and less spicy/burn.

My two favorites which you probably can't get overseas is Breckenridge and Legent. Legent is a collaboration between Jim Beam and Suntory. So Kentucky Bourbon with a Japanese twist.

Cuban's I unfortunately can't get, but I do enjoy a nice cigar with my Bourbon. They were made for each other.
    Legent I have.. A fair bourbon nothing great imo.. The other one I don't know.

Love a good Cuban cigar with my Bourbon.!
    Just got yesterday the master's collection woodford reserve brandy cask mmm very good.

Jan
    ?

Hi guys,

Excellent thread. I collect ancient Chinese porcelain from the Qianlong and Ming dynasties as well as exotic African (tribal) figurines.

Best,

Jan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Skull crucifixes

This is my crucifix collection. Most are prewar Germany and a couple are very old.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Legent I have.. A fair bourbon nothing great imo.. The other one I don't know.

Love a good Cuban cigar with my Bourbon.!
    Just got yesterday the master's collection woodford reserve brandy cask mmm very good.
    That's what is great about Bourbon. So many different tastes. I love the Legent. Woodford is very good. Jefferson age as sea is good too but not worth the $$$ IMHO.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    That's what is great about Bourbon. So many different tastes. I love the Legent. Woodford is very good. Jefferson age as sea is good too but not worth the $$$ IMHO.
    Agreed!! Something for everyone.. The Jeffersons I had a couple of.. But they are too expensive!!
    Here's a few imo very good bourbons
    Baker's, Larceny with that nice nutty taste, James E Pepper and Noah's Mill and of course the colonel!!! Single barrel

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5