Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sorry mate i didn't see you!...

Article about: British tank crushes German teenage learner's car - Telegraph It's no wonder bikers don't stand a chance with car drivers, this one couldn't see a bloody Challanger tank!......

Default Sorry mate i didn't see you!...

British tank crushes German teenage learner's car - Telegraph
    It's no wonder bikers don't stand a chance with car drivers, this one couldn't see a bloody Challenger tank!......
    Last edited by Gunny Hartmann; 06-02-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Haha thats pretty funny, how do you explain that too your parents? "Hey mom, um... I got into a small accident today, nothing major just a tank crushed the front of the car" - Nick K

MAP
    ?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Obviously on her bl##dy phone rather than looking where she was going, jeez.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

How do you NOT see a tank

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Maybe it was the tankists fault, as this russian tankist demonstrates his "skills"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7T3iZQ8HW0

?

Weeeell, he is driving a tank, he dont have to follow any rules.

He follow the laws of gravitation and a squeesin respect from his fellow motorists

I dont think it was one tank she failed to see, I believe it was a whole bloody convoy of them. In her defence though they were camouflaged.

MAP
    ?

Quote by robin morley View Post
    I dont think it was one tank she failed to see, I believe it was a whole bloody convoy of them. In her defence though they were camouflaged.
    Oh that explains it! LoL

potd-tank-v-car_3326168b.jpg

That tank's not going anywhere fast now....Look, the key's fallen out the back.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast