Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

StalingradFront

Article about: Was snooping around online and found a site called StalingradFront. They got some nice stuff and for what I think is a pretty fair price for the condition the items are in. My only question

Default StalingradFront

Was snooping around online and found a site called StalingradFront. They got some nice stuff and for what I think is a pretty fair price for the condition the items are in. My only question is are they trustworthy and if any of you had bought from them before? I want to make sure I won't be getting my money snatched and hurried off to somewhere in the land of Vodka and Dashcam videos, never to be seen again.

They used to be a sponsor but were removed after a little incident in this link. SS helmet from Rostov

I'm pretty sure that most items of relic quality are genuine as they are impossible to fake as well as not being cost effective. I am buying from there at the moment.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Speedfast2018 View Post
    They used to be a sponsor but were removed after a little incident in this link. SS helmet from Rostov

I'm pretty sure that most items of relic quality are genuine as they are impossible to fake as well as not being cost effective. I am buying from there at the moment.
    I will not pass judgment on this seller but others here have had issues.

Your point that many of these are "impossible to fake" is unfortunately incorrect. Yes, no one is going to take a good shell and "rust it out".... But... the biggest issue we see is taking original relics and applying fake decals. Especially SS. So the helmet goes from being a $50 relic to a $1,000 "SS" relic.

Furthermore we often times we see relic helmets attributed to certain "locations" with no provenance to boost the value.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

They sell garbage for big money.

?

Im pretty sure they caused some controversy with the German dog tags a while back. Some are real, some are fake. Not a dealer i would buy from.

Glad I found this thread was actually thinking about purchasing something from them.So now i guess not.!!!