Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Third Reich collecting in Australia is done.

Article about: The Australian government has passed a bill making all German related artifacts illegal now to own, sell, trade/import. No attempt was made to give any exemption or time to be allowed to sel

I was sent this video by another Aussie member 2024 Nazi Militaria Ban Australia - Explained - YouTube

So all the museums people pay to visit over here with ...shock horror, making money off the war.... will be closed?
    Even our national war memorial in Canberra has German displays with swastikas!
    And public libraries with books showing the 'image'? and TV documenteries on ww2 banned???

Lets burn the books!!!!!!!!!!! arrgh!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

To be honest I do not understand this law.
    Like for example if I send a TR dagger from Australia to Lakeside trader or Whitman or something like that ruptured duck etc and they sell it on my behalf will I get prosecuted? Or is it if you only sell it in Australia?

It's interesting what it will do to value on one hand you can't advertise a dagger for sale on the other hand given that no one can bring any more into the country that potentially increases the value.

It will just drive trade underground like all prescriptive laws have done before.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I was sent this video by another Aussie member 2024 Nazi Militaria Ban Australia - Explained - YouTube

So all the museums people pay to visit over here with ...shock horror, making money off the war.... will be closed?
    Even our national war memorial in Canberra has German displays with swastikas!
    And public libraries with books showing the 'image'? and TV documenteries on ww2 banned???

Lets burn the books!!!!!!!!!!! arrgh!!!!!!
    Where they burn books, next they burn people!!. We've seen this bulls@@t before! The anti semitism is really getting out of hand here in the states, sorry I'm just bitchen.

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4