Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ulric of England

Article about: Has anyone dealt with Ulric of England previously? I have purchased items from the website. After correspondence with a lady name Sophie, I was forwarded bank details to carry out the transf

Default Ulric of England

Has anyone dealt with Ulric of England previously? I have purchased items from the website. After correspondence with a lady name Sophie, I was forwarded bank details to carry out the transfer but since sending the money I’ve heard nothing. I’ve also tried to contact via the phone number on the website but nobody has picked up.

At first all my emails were replied to virtually immediately. But I’ve now sent numerous and no reply.

Have I been stung?

Just be patient. It’s the weekend so they will probably not respond.
    They will not just steal your money…

Can you be certain of this? I was concerned as I’d sent multiple emails and not received any replies so I tried the phone number of the website which seemingly is never answered. Have you made purchases from the website before? I used the site due to having a few of Ulric’s books so hoped that the site was legitimate.

I’d also read a few posts on the forum this morning stating people hadn’t received goods and that some items were counterfeits which I found hard to believe considering the books that Ulric has published. I therefore assumed his knowledge would be second to none.

I genuinely don’t think they would still be in business after this long if they were stealing money from customers. Just be patient.

I haven’t ordered from Ulric but I know people who have without issue.

I’m sure almost all dealers have sold one or two counterfeit items in the past. If it’s intentional then it’s a problem.

It’s up to you fully research the items upon receipt and definitely show them to the forum. All dealers allow customers to return items within a certain time frame.

What country are you from?

I have no personal experience with this dealer, there was a case recently where one of our members here had an issue & was refunded. I would 'run' a big purchase here first, just to get varied opinions, if unsure, I'm sure it's just the crossover of the weekend , end of the working week etc......it happens mate !
    Paul

I live in England. I’m really hoping that you are correct. There’s a lot of items on the website of which I’m interested in so I was hoping to make more purchases. The business address is only a hour away for me so was hoping to go and view a few of the more expensive items which I like.

Don’t worry then. I’m from England too..

Your covered by the bank even if you send funds via bank transfer to UK accounts. There’s a piece of legislation UK banks signed up to and your money can be recovered.
    Just try and pay for items via debit or credit card in the future as it’s quicker to get a refund if you have an issue. (Especially when buying from overseas).

I have never once not received an item I’ve bought from a dealer, and I’ve bought items from a lot of different countries. So I’m sure you will be okay.

Just use the forum to research the mentioned dealer first, may be of help
    Paul