Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Undergorund Bunker Man Cave Must see.

Article about: The guy is a bit over the top but looks like alot of fun and a good hideaway from the Mrs. YouTube

Default Undergorund Bunker Man Cave Must see.

The guy is a bit over the top but looks like alot of fun and a good hideaway from the Mrs.

YouTube
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

He's also in the world record books for a few things, too. Very interesting and nutty fellow. I've seen a lot of his videos before. Very fun!

perfect place to display a third reich collection!!

Our collections of this time period are somewhat underground per se`

Underground from the ignorant , the less educated and the hypocrite deniers who want to hide history for the sake of controlling ones thoughts.
    These types have already had the lefties make up their minds for them and in turn ( Repeat ) without thinking on their own how bad it is to collect and remember.
    All seriousness aside ...I liked the flamethrower guitar and the quiet privacy of that underground space. A toilet would make it complete

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You are rigtht collecting TR militaria and you are an evil nazi, and if you dont think massimigration and gay parades are the best thing ever happen to this planet you are also a hateful nazi in the lefties mind. and yeah that flamethrower guitarr is bad ass!!

Great idea. Nicce bunker