Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WAF Forum

Article about: The arrogance in WAF is beyond conpare. I have been a member for about ten years or more and nothing changes. Regards Raymond

Default WAF Forum

The arrogance in WAF is beyond conpare. I have been a member for about ten years or more and nothing changes.

Regards Raymond

?

On WAF I can only see somebody asking you for a picture of the reverse of your posted collar tabs, same question was previously asked on this forum.

Perhaps I misunderstand, but I can't see such a question is arrogant?

Did you read the last post by the Moderator? I think not.

?

Yes I did read the moderator's reply.

that's a understatement a nick and j come to mind

There are some good people on WAF but as you say some of the moderators are clownshoes . I was a subscribing member for 14-15 years . When I challenged ( very politely ) the moderator of the dagger & edged weapons forum & pointed him to their own criteria of a moderator he served me with a permanent ban .

A waste of 35 bucks to join that clown show.

I gave up on that forum for two reasons; a poor search engine capability (even compared with WRF and it's limitations) and the feeling that there was a clique of some people and the rest. WRF is definitely more friendly.

You get a clique of people on all forums, and members have been kicked off here for relatively trivial offences before now.