Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

War stories dealer from Russia

Article about: I’ve seen this man on YouTube a lot. He seems to be all over the planet earth from one week to the next. Has anyone bought anything from him ? Kind of wondering what makes him tick. Not lo

Agreed what said here. "Don't let the little green monster eat you up, and just enjoy what you can afford to buy"

I enjoy follow Alex on social media. Never bought anyhting from him, but maybe one day... And I think he is good guy.
    Maybe he is crypto investor or one of those "Moscow oil millionaires". But after all, I do not care about that.
    -TJ-

Not sure what a little green monster is, not important. The statement that I should feel lucky I have 1500 to buy a sa dagger sounds a bit on the woke side to me. ‘ be glad that middle class workers can live paycheck to paycheck in America’. Just think , you could be on the dole or worse, floating across the rio- grand on a inter tube. I’m guessing mr war stories makes donations to the site. His videos are ok I guess. The Russian country bumpkin act gets old quick.

The 'little green monster' is jealousy.

I think he's a TW copy cat who is full of himself.

Have never met him so I could be wrong.

?

Quote by Panzernutter View Post
    Not sure what a little green monster is, not important. The statement that I should feel lucky I have 1500 to buy a sa dagger sounds a bit on the woke side to me.

Not really sure what you expected with this vaguely conspiratorial thread.

Also what is the woke side? Some new Star Wars thing is it

Quote by Panzernutter View Post
    Not sure what a little green monster is, not important. The statement that I should feel lucky I have 1500 to buy a sa dagger sounds a bit on the woke side to me. ‘ be glad that middle class workers can live paycheck to paycheck in America’. Just think , you could be on the dole or worse, floating across the rio- grand on a inter tube. I’m guessing mr war stories makes donations to the site. His videos are ok I guess. The Russian country bumpkin act gets old quick.
    The point I am making is that compared to some collectors, you are fortunate enough to have the spare cash to save up to buy reasonably pricy items for your hobby. There are plenty of collectors out there that are much more limited in their ability to purchase items for their collection. For them there is little left at the end of the month to spend on such luxuries, families come first. Stop sounding like you have a chip on your shoulder just because some collectors are better placed than you are to enjoy the better quality items of militaria. If it bothers you that much, find something else to collect that better matches your financial ability to purchase. Nobody likes a moaner.

When the budget is tight seek out interesting stuff other people haven't caught onto yet. In the early 1990's some clever people started collecting the former East German militaria, back then it was dirt cheap. It didn't interest me at all at the time. But today it's getting harder to find and prices are rising.

?

My problem with this YouTuber is that his English (for a narrator of videos in English) is very rough, and this, coupled with his strong accent, kind of ruins the point of watching his stuff. I will occasionally whiz through his stuff looking for interesting stuff he has found, but a 2 out of 10 for me.

However, on the topic of his having some cash and what sounds like a successful Militaria business, WTF is wrong with that?? You start slagging off people with money who can afford more than you, I’m sure life must become quite insecure and negative, so best let others enjoy what they have and enjoy what you have in return

The story of the fox and the grapes springs to mind. Life’s too short to spend time envying others. Enjoy what you have and be grateful for it. As well as the collectors who make do with the dregs, there are others who cannot afford to collect at all. It’s all a matter of perspective. ‘The grass is greener,’ and all that . . .

B.B.

42A31652-390C-4D2B-A8CA-5325BCF590B9.jpgHaven’t looked here in a while, so I didn’t see your response. I don’t think we’re talking about the same issue, anyway I’m a lift mechanic and that pays good , as you can see I have some very nice things. And that’s just a few of them. I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree about this Russian man for now. No problem, stiff upper lip, nobody likes a flabby upper lip mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2