Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

What are you currently reading?

Article about: I always enjoy stumbling on good books that I haven't read or noticed before. Please share the book or books that you are currently reading . I'm sorry if a thread of this sort has already b

I was told a while back about an amazing story that had been written by the daughter of a holocaust survivor. I bought and read, When Time Stopped by Ariana Neumann. The book is about her Father. I recommend it.

?

I found this amongst my books, no idea how it got there, slightly embarrassing but it must have been a present.

Amazing story of a volunteer to the British army in 1938, served in India, Palestine, when war broke out, fought in Egypt for the whole of the campaign including spells driving for Popski and the LRDG, volunteered for the Para’s fights through Italy, drops on day two of Market Garden captured, escapes, recaptured, convicted of sabotage while on a work party, sentenced to death, imprisoned in Dresden and frees himself during the firebombing, escaped to the Russian lines and advanced with the red Army until rejoining British forces. After the war ends up doing a bit of spying.

It would make a great mini-series

rif.png

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a book with personal accounts from the Afrika Korps, or a just a good read in general about them. Any titles would be greatly appreciated!

67. Los hijos del Kaiser.jpg
    The Kaiser's sons

The story of the sons of Kaiser Wilhelm II and the participation of his grandchildren in the Second World War

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast