MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

What is your holy grail of collecting?

Article about: Evening, Just interested to know what everyone's holy grail of militaria collecting is? Personally, mine would be a Waffen Ss officers cap, but at present I would settle for a Heer officers

?

Hello, for myself and many others it’s the Great White. No known intact examples in any collection or museum. Best, Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by He162; 09-19-2021 at 06:07 PM.

For me it is Budyonovkas. This is my first and only one at the moment, But I plan to add more in the far future. Words cannot express my love for these hats
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am wondering what all of your thoughts on this is... I know the details of Hitler's suicide are kind of murky, but let's say it is wholly undisputed that Hitler killed himself with a Walther PPK and let's pretend this pistol is somehow found and also 100% verified that it was indeed, without question, Hitler's suicide weapon. What do you think that'd be worth?

100% Priceless

Quote by sweersz View Post
    I am wondering what all of your thoughts on this is... I know the details of Hitler's suicide are kind of murky, but let's say it is wholly undisputed that Hitler killed himself with a Walther PPK and let's pretend this pistol is somehow found and also 100% verified that it was indeed, without question, Hitler's suicide weapon. What do you think that'd be worth?
    Really!!

?

For me, my holy grail in collecting would be an authentic SS Ehrenring or a Wehrwolf (‘W’ and Wehrheil) buckle.

Kind regards

For me, it would be a Heer General's old style field cap

My holy grail would be SS and SA damascus daggers. Im willing to wait a few years to not only find authentic ones for sale but to be able to spend that kind of money on two daggers

I agree that would be mine, one can only dream, great picture,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5