Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 162 of 168 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Tractor time!!!!

Attachment 1442898
    Does she let you drive it???

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Does she let you drive it???

Semper Fi
    Phil
    LoL... Yes she does. It's my nephew's who I have to fight for seat time
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

An absolutely gorgeous fall weekend up in the mountains.

Peak leaf season, a nice hike, cutting and splitting wood for the winter and sighting in the 300 Blackout for my son's first year hunting. Not a bad grouping for my son. Two shots through the same hole and all three under 1/2 inch. (75 yards - the max range for where we hunt) ( the others holes were just dialing it in for elevation)

Hunting 3.jpg

Hunting 5.jpg

hunting 4.jpg

hunting.jpg

hunting 2.jpg

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    An absolutely gorgeous fall weekend up in the mountains.

Peak leaf season, a nice hike, cutting and splitting wood for the winter and sighting in the 300 Blackout for my son's first year hunting. Not a bad grouping for my son. Two shots through the same hole and all three under 1/2 inch. (75 yards - the max range for where we hunt) ( the others holes were just dialing it in for elevation)
    Sounds like an enjoyable B-day weekend.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Sounds like an enjoyable B-day weekend.
    Yes... except for the drive back home. Hate leaving

75 yards (68.58 metre) what ancient language it that!!?? Latin? do the 600 metre shots (656.168 yard)! much more challenging! you have the big bang sticks not .22 (5.588mm)!! By the way very pretty place there!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    75 yards (68.58 metre) what ancient language it that!!?? Latin? do the 600 metre shots (656.168 yard)! much more challenging! you have the big bang sticks not .22 (5.588mm)!! By the way very pretty place there!
    Way too much brush and forest on my property. Most kills are within 50 yards (45.72 meters). 300 Blackout is just a .223 necked up to 30 caliber. Perfect for a first time hunter. No kick but enough punch to 1 shot kill within the range we hunt.

Glad you liked the views. Beautiful up there

From the "About the Authors" page of our book (Helmets of the Home Front.....plug plug :-) )

......apparently it's the done thing to have a pic of the authors....we weren't keen.....so we compromised!

IMG_0526.JPG

Quote by Composite View Post
    From the "About the Authors" page of our book (Helmets of the Home Front.....plug plug :-) )

......apparently it's the done thing to have a pic of the authors....we weren't keen.....so we compromised!

No hiding UGLY!!!

?

remember that BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP BUT UGLY GOES ALL TH WAY TO THE BONE!!!