Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wim Saris

Article about: Some of the longer serving members on here will remember former forum member Wilhelm Saris and the wealth of knowledge he shared on here before being 'removed' for a relatively minor transgr

Default Wim Saris

Some of the longer serving members on here will remember former forum member Wilhelm Saris and the wealth of knowledge he shared on here before being 'removed' for a relatively minor transgression. He was in touch with me yesterday to let me know that he is working on a new book with his co-author - and this will be Volume 6 in his headgear series. Publication is expected to be in August/September and the book will be in a larger A4 format. Anyone interested should contact Wim directly, as it will not be for sale in shops. I'll give more information closer to publication date, but anyone who has seen Wim's previous books will know the high standard he works to.

Cheers,
    Steve

Sorry steve, missed this first time, any update on the book from Wim?
    "Per Ardua"

Book is been out for a some time now. I can highly recommend it, you can try to contact to Wim if he has still some books left
    -TJ-

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Sorry steve, missed this first time, any update on the book from Wim?
    Sorry about that... only just seen your post. Here's the link to the thread.

New German headgear book

Cheers,
    Steve