Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

M40 helmet resto

Article about: by davejb looking Good Phill whats this one gonna be Thinking of going the whole Hog and doing a Camo theme with a half basket SD SS......Seeing how thats the only decal i had left

Default Re: M40 helmet resto

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    nice! The top pair are the refurbs and the 3 x SS are ridgy didge?
    the first one didn't fair to well on here but i didn't get any red flags on the other two, but being relic it's a tough call, if i can make em look new i'm sure there are those that make em look Old!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 helmet resto
    P
    Many

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Nice "family" you got there Phil

Cheers, Dan
    Cheers Mate, i had alot more that i have sold off that i wish i still had, but that's life, just gotta try and hang on to these one's

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Nice "family" you got there Phil

Cheers, Dan
    Here's my relic 'family' (not counting the Police lid of course), posted before in the forum but what the hey, it's a photo I love!

M40 helmet resto

Yes, I saw it before Glenn - fantastic and a REALLY classy way of displaying them too. MIne are in the garage, as the 'leader of the opposition' ( wife ) won't let them in the house ..... but, hey the neat thing about keeping one's collection in boxes is that you can pretend each time you open one that it's a new aquisition..... oh, the joy of cheap fun!
    Dan

Kool Glenn! i remember seeing your Police lid before with the breast plate, Love the way you've displayed them together...

Question What materials did you use?

Hey it's magic, what materials did you use to restore it? Bodyfill, filler. etc

Default Re: What materials did you use?

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    Hey it's magic, what materials did you use to restore it? Bodyfill, filler. etc
    I use your everyday car filler and spray putty's and primer which you can get at any Auto place or paint supply even hardware stores carry most of it these days, basically the same materials you would use to repair a car. Nothing special.

?

Ha, I bet its not got an MOT though has it

Definately not street legal Dave

A little" ageing"M40 helmet restoM40 helmet restoM40 helmet resto

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast