Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Visors and A/C

Article about: Hi Gents, well it's that time of the year again when we start to use the A/C.Well I would like to know if it's o.k. to keep my TR visors displayed in a room that is air conditioned 24/7 at a

Default Visors and A/C

Hi Gents, well it's that time of the year again when we start to use the A/C.Well I would like to know if it's o.k. to keep my TR visors displayed in a room that is air conditioned 24/7 at a temperature of 62 to 70 degrees fahrenheit. I also ordered clear plastic 3 gal. bags to cover them to keep them free of dust, hopefully no moisture will get trapped inside the bags. Thank you and stay healthy.

Bill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visors and A/C
    P
    Many

Hi Bill, I don’t think there will be any issue with the A/C. If you keep your caps in plastic bags, make sure to place some humidity absorbent like silica gel packets. I have all my caps in Spain so I don’t need to worry about humidity, but now I’m in Ireland until the summer, and I recently bought a cap and this is how I keep it until I get back home... ziplock bag with desiccant and cedar wood as humidity here is insane!

Visors and A/C

I hope that helps!

Yes sir it does, thank you Migobeego.By the way thats a nice visor, Pioneer?

Bill

That’s only my opinion, though. You may get better advice from other members. Cap is a medical private purchase