Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german helmet wire basket

Article about: Got bored so I decided to try to make a helmet wire basket for a helmet ( not this one it was just for shaping the wire) opinions - - Updated - - If some one can fix the pics please I don't

Default Ww2 german helmet wire basket

Got bored so I decided to try to make a helmet wire basket for a helmet ( not this one it was just for shaping the wire) opinions

- - Updated - -

If some one can fix the pics please I don't know why my iPad does this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 german helmet wire basket   Ww2 german helmet wire basket  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german helmet wire basket
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ww2 german helmet wire basket

Looks like you have a Finnish Army used m55 helmet there with the extra holes drilled to take the Finnish liner or is it a German M40 used by the Finnish Army ? ,if there is no stamps in the shell it will be a M55

Hi,
    I would like to ask you the paintion on this helmet is original? There is a very light green on the first pic. Is it under the darker green? It is important for me, I have a helmet with the same color remains and I would like to find out it is original painting or not on mine.
    Thanks for your answer in advance!
    George

the lighter green is under the darker, mine is a finnish reissue helmet. i think the finnish repainted the helmets

Thanks!
    My helmet is from Hungary. But that light green is very similar...... Anyway thank you again for the answer!
    George