Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't upload photos with Firefox

Article about: I can no longer upload photo's on the site using Firefox , but when i try my old browser IE i can , anybody know why Firefox is not uploading them or having the same issue ?

?

Default Can't upload photos with Firefox

I can no longer upload photo's on the site using Firefox , but when i try my old browser IE i can , anybody know why Firefox is not uploading them or having the same issue ?

Try clearing your browser cashe. I had the same problem

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Try clearing your browser cashe. I had the same problem
    Thanks John , just clicked on clear cashe & browsing history but still the same

If you're trying to use the "Insert Image" uploader you'll probably have to use the "Basic Uploader" option --- I have that same problem using Firefox. The "Attachments" uploader works just fine for me...

?

I click on upload photo's then the pop up box appears , so i click on add files then when i click on select files it does nothing & there is no other options too choose

There's a "Basic Uploader" option in the bottom right corner of that pop up window --- I have the same issue but using that option does the trick for me..

I find that having clicked add files then select. the directory of photos actually does open but behind the forum page so I have to move the forum page out of the way so that I can see my photo directory. Took a while to work this out as I could see nothing happening.

Regards

Mark

?

yep now found the basic uploader , it was in grey writing so was a job too see , just wondering why after 5 years of uploading photos it has now decided not too work ???

I think that's an "issue" with the "Attachments" uploader, I get that as well. In this case it seems like the problem has to do with the "Insert Image" uploader..

Glad it worked out!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast