Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Classifieds Unrecoverable Error

Article about: Hello, I have attempted to list items in the classifieds and it appears impossible to do so. Every time I get a notice that there was an unrecoverable error. Pictures are JPegs. I have tried

Default Classifieds Unrecoverable Error

Hello,

I have attempted to list items in the classifieds and it appears impossible to do so. Every time I get a notice that there was an unrecoverable error. Pictures are JPegs. I have tried both PC and phone. Jpeg pictures and any combination of filling out the fields. Always get the same unrecoverable error message. Does anyo e know if the uploader is down? I have things to sell, but at this rate will have to sell them elsewhere.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I made a wanted ad, and it did the same thing.

Quote by Chrish124 View Post
    Hello,

I have attempted to list items in the classifieds and it appears impossible to do so. Every time I get a notice that there was an unrecoverable error. Pictures are JPegs. I have tried both PC and phone. Jpeg pictures and any combination of filling out the fields. Always get the same unrecoverable error message. Does anyo e know if the uploader is down? I have things to sell, but at this rate will have to sell them elsewhere.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Not sure what caused this, wait for Dimas.

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    I made a wanted ad, and it did the same thing.
    If you take a look at the wanted section, you have created more than 1 ad. I have already deleted 2 or 3 of your duplicates.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I uploaded a test photo only and had no issues.
    Test Photo only not for sale - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

My photo is a jpeg
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Not sure what caused this, wait for Dimas.

If you take a look at the wanted section, you have created more than 1 ad. I have already deleted 2 or 3 of your duplicates.
    Ralph.
    I did? Every time I posted, it said unrecoverable error, and all my stuff was gone. Sorry, about that, I didn't know it was actually working.

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    I did? Every time I posted, it said unrecoverable error, and all my stuff was gone. Sorry, about that, I didn't know it was actually working.
    If you place an ad, I suggest you go out, and then back to the wanted section to check if you were successful or not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

i have just uploaded an ad for a Russian front medal, No issues. Regards Paul