Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Delete Posts?

Article about: Hi, Could someone help me with how I can delete all my posts and account? Thank you

?

Default Delete Posts?

Hi,
    Could someone help me with how I can delete all my posts and account?
    Thank you

Hello Cabbs ...so sorry that it appears you want to leave this website ..unfortunately the posts will remain intact and is the domain of the WRF when you agreed to the terms and conditions when entering this site.
    I do not see anything out of character or negative in your posts and your user name does not show your true identity. So nothing to worry about.
    I would encourage you to stay and further your knowledge or you may also leave this great website for other endeavors.
    The Posts will remain.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi,
    I saw something that said I may be able to click an "Edit post button" to remove a thread, but could not find this option?

I would not encourage it and would compromise your tenure here as removing content without permission from the Administration which the Moderators here have that voice.

I will do you a favor and walk you to the door
    No Hard feelings Cabbs.
    Good Luck.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

The Edit option goes away after a short period of time.

As Larry noted above, all posts remain as per Forum policy.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)