Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ebay ads

Article about: Sorry if there is an answer here but I can't find it. I annot seem to completely get rid of the Ebay ads. I keep going to General settings and "save changes" which removes them but

Default Ebay ads

Sorry if there is an answer here but I can't find it.

I cannot seem to completely get rid of the Ebay ads.

I keep going to General settings and "save changes" which removes them but they keep coming back.

I am old enough and have enough experience to be sure that I NEVER want to look at the Ebay ads that appear here. Most of us know that the Ebay ads that appear here are 99.9% garbage and as a subscribing member I should be able to decide that I do not wish to see this rubbish.

Sometimes there are not many and it is just annoying. Other times there are a great many and it is driving me crazy. Sometimes there is more annoyance than enjoyment which makes me wonder about my membership.

Please help.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

!0 Mins after changing and "save settings" there are 8 more "admin" ads!!!!!!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Annoying? yes but just chill.....................
    Ebay ads