Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Forum search engine signs me out

Article about: When using the forum search engine and locating a topic in the list...once I click on that thread in the list....the system bumps me off in that window and I have to sign in again to view th

Default Forum search engine signs me out

When using the forum search engine and locating a topic in the list...once I click on that thread in the list....the system bumps me off in that window and I have to sign in again to view that link.

The prior window before I am still logged in.
    Anyone else encountering this issue?
    Once logged in we should always be logged in.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Dos
    ?

No problems here.. I use the search engine a lot, but have never encountered this problem.

Maybe it is something on your end? Adblock and cookies seem to have influence on some of the internals of this forum, like adding photos I had problems with not being able to add them and the loading circle kept circling. Chancing some of the above mentioned settings fixt all of it.

Hope someone can help you out. Good luck,

Marten

?

No problem here.
    Works fine and I was kept logged in when I went to the other pages found.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

No issues here. Could it be an issue with your Commodore 64 Personal Computer?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    No issues here. Could it be an issue with your Commodore 64 Personal Computer?
    Naa he's still working with the Commodore VIC 20!

Your both wrong ... Fisher Price could not handle the new software.
    Will upgrade to PlaySkool and see where that takes me
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill