Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Default I just posted htis; it's saying it's a double post but it's not? What is going on?

Oh dear, it's not working for me, either. I'm in advanced, I choose picture upload button... I choose the files from the file location... but it won't show that the pictures have been uploaded to the manager whether I choose computer or website. (IMGUR). Kinda at a loss. Gonna go try uploading single pics again. I have resized them to 100x100... ah.

MAP
    ?

Quote by ShakuTojisaya View Post
    Oh dear, it's not working for me, either. I'm in advanced, I choose picture upload button... I choose the files from the file location... but it won't show that the pictures have been uploaded to the manager whether I choose computer or website. (IMGUR). Kinda at a loss. Gonna go try uploading single pics again. I have resized them to 100x100... ah.
    As I mentioned in your other post. Try uploading them one at a time in a larger size as the 100x100 is way too small. I found that if you upload too many large format photos, it sometimes doesn't work. I routinely post high quality photos with no problem so not sure what the issue is. In the odd case I do have to reduce the image size, 1,600 x 1,200 works fine.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello,

Hoping someone can help.

I've taken a few photos on my phone. I've come to add them to a post and the orientation is wrong.

When viewing the image in windows it is in portrait, when viewing it in it's saved file it is in portrait.

However, when I upload the image the orientation changes to landscape. Even if I pre rotate the image to landscape in windows, save as new then upload it, the image stays as landscape. My thinking being that it would be rotated to portrait.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Example as below -

Having problems posting pics

Answered my own question.

Why Your Photos Don’t Always Appear Correctly Rotated

Needed to download some 3rd party software. JPEG Auto rotate.

Problem solved.

I seem to be having an issue with uploading images to be posted on to a thread. I do the usual 'Add Files - Upload' but none of the files appear in the bottom window to allow them to be placed in to a post. The file sizes are less than 200Kb. I currently have a tally of 840 images in the top window so am I at a limit for posting images and have to delete some from the upper window before I can post some more and if so how do I do that as I cannot find the option to do so?

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    I seem to be having an issue with uploading images to be posted on to a thread. I do the usual 'Add Files - Upload' but none of the files appear in the bottom window to allow them to be placed in to a post. The file sizes are less than 200Kb. I currently have a tally of 840 images in the top window so am I at a limit for posting images and have to delete some from the upper window before I can post some more and if so how do I do that as I cannot find the option to do so?
    There is no need to remove any of your photos, I have not had to remove any photos since I started posting on this forum.
    If you do, it will effect the posts that you have uploaded photos to.
    There must be some other issue.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

OK, thanks.

Still having issues uploading images from my PC but did so ok from my phone and using images I had stored in my cloud storage.

I started a new thread today and uploaded the pix fine from my HP laptop. Must be your PC ??

Maybe due for an update...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That's what I am thinking. Giving it a good clean up at the moment.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25