Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

How about a Forum Upgrade?

Article about: Just asking? I'm out of work so I can only pay an annual subscription

Quote by Jb4046 View Post

I am confused as to why people are on about 1 photo upload at a time? You do realise you can do multiple at once?

]
    You cannot select 10 photos in one swoop , you have to select them one by one.
    And then yes those are uploaded all at once.
    With modern forums like WAF and GHW you can upload all photos in one haul. And it can be done here as well if the forum software gets an upgrade. Even if you do not mind it , the modern uploader is much better and easier.

?

I agree that the search functions are abysmal however changing the forum has major risks. I know every time a website change, app change or update occurs on any of my devices I'm immediately disappointed. Most changes are not thought out and create a whole new set of problems. Although I have no problems loading photo's I remember when you could choose multiple photo's from a folder instead of having to click on each one individually. Not sure why that changed though. This is the one of the few places I post anything online and I hope it doesn't change too much except maybe an upgrade on the photo uploader.
    Regards, Al

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    With modern forums like WAF and GHW you can upload all photos in one haul. And it can be done here as well if the forum software gets an upgrade. Even if you do not mind it , the modern uploader is much better and easier.
    Agree on that point. I posted recently on WAF pictures for firsttime and I was nicely surprised with the uploading software they have. The fact that you can select multiple photos when it opens browser and then when it shows the file size if its bigger made it easy to upload (and to see how much I have to shrink that photo).

Im missing one more feature with the photo uploader. Maybe it is there but I didnt find it yet. Im used to make folders to distinguish different pics but right now I have many of the pics randomly saved in main folder and I have no idea how to enter the database and sort it without being in reply window. It would be cool to be able to access my saved (uploaded) pics on my profile or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3