Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

How to change my name?

Article about: Since joining this great forum back in 2017 my taste in militaria has changed greatly. I originally started out with a large focus in Luftwaffe aircraft relics, and because of that I created

Default How to change my name?

Since joining this great forum back in 2017 my taste in militaria has changed greatly. I originally started out with a large focus in Luftwaffe aircraft relics, and because of that I created a username that reflected that passion.

Fast forward to the present day and I no longer collect such relics. I decided a few years back that I wanted to spend my cash on more quality items. Pieces such as uniforms, helmets, bayonets, badges, you get the idea. In 2020 I made the decision to sell off my entire Luftwaffe relic collection and to use the proceeds to fund the purchase of higher quality pieces. I have to honestly say it was one of the best decisions I've made for my collection. Since I no longer dabble in such relics I would really like to change my username on the forum

Could someone tell me what it would take for me to do such a thing? I don't even have a new name in mind yet, but I do know that I want to replace my current one. My apologies if this topic has already been discussed before. I just don't know how I would go about doing something like this.

Decide what you want to change your name to, contact Ade Stevenson via PM,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=234
    and let him know what you want your name changed to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Awesome! Thank you so much for letting me know.

I'll be kicking around some ideas for a new username. Once I decide I'll be sure to message him.