Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

IE Explorer issues

Article about: Yes....I'm still using IE Explorer But just today, I can't access the forum using it. All other websites load fine. Cleaned out Cache, History, etc. But no luck. Works fine on Chrome. Anyone

MAP
    ?

Default IE Explorer issues

Yes....I'm still using IE Explorer

But just today, I can't access the forum using it. All other websites load fine. Cleaned out Cache, History, etc. But no luck.

Works fine on Chrome.

Anyone else having this issue or know of solutions? It's JUST the WRF link that does not work.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

All morning I couldn't get on on my work PC and my phone just kept giving me "AW SNAP" BS!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Hopefully it's not something on my PC because I would have no idea how to fix it.

I would switch to Chrome but there are a few things about it that really annoy me.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

When accessing the site on Chrome, I get a Trojan warning from Malwarebytes.

I get a security message from Norton 360 saying it has blocked an attack by jscoinminer.com and when I check the security report it identifies the attacking site as warrelices.eu
    I think I need to uninstall Firefox and reinstall but I have to find time to try. It is a pain in the arse.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

MAP
    ?

I'm going to try again when I get home.

My issue as that it just would not load. Like a long running script. No warnigs or virus notification. It just timed out.

I have not used IE for a long time but the forum does work in Firefox and chrome. I keep getting pop ups that Malwarebytes has stopped malicious URL and trojan warnings like Richie B stated. Both work and home have been doing this for the past two days for me. Must be aliens attacking
    John

I'm using Chrome and it happened to me.

MAP
    ?

My IE is all fine today...but I don't get the malware errors.

This is a question for Dimas I think.

During the last 24 hours it has been really, really, really slow to navigate the forum using Chrome.
    I was about to tell my wife that I needed to change my computer because the processor must be broken. But I must admit that the rest of the pages I entered worked at a correct speed..

I hope everything is solved

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast