Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Internal search engine issues

Article about: Anyone else having a problem using the advanced search engine? After I type in what Im looking for and a list comes up to choose from..I click on what I want and I get a message stating Goog

Default Internal search engine issues

Anyone else having a problem using the advanced search engine?

After I type in what Im looking for and a list comes up to choose from..I click on what I want and I get a message stating Google is blocked by repsonse...and I tried using another server and still the same message.
    Thats the only issue I am having ...everything else is working fine.

Thoughts?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I've been getting that one also.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Glad you brought this up Larry, I too have had this issue for a few weeks now, I thought it was a PC issue and tried several remedies to no avail, Microsoft Edge / Windows 10
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yep, same issue. It can be bypassed by right clicking the link and clicking ‘open in new tab’ on PC. I haven’t had this issue on mobile, but I assume the same trick would work if it occurs there too.

B.B.

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Yep, same issue. It can be bypassed by right clicking the link and clicking ‘open in new tab’ on PC. I haven’t had this issue on mobile, but I assume the same trick would work if it occurs there too.

B.B.
    Thanks BB, that bypass works for now.

Thanks BB that works as well for me also....yet we shouldnt have to be going through loop holes to use the search function.

I will send a message to Dimas to look into this.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

me too, just tried this moment

I am having the same issue. The work around did work for now.
    John

Hi!

Dimas has asked me to solve the problem but I couldn't reproduce the problem by the searching. Can you please send me the instructions step by step(it would be better with screenshots) how can I reproduce the error.

Thank you in advance!

Serge

?

I just started to take some screenshots of the method I use pertaining to the search engine, it now 'Suddenly' works like normal, Microsoft Edge, Windows 11

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast