Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Nasty commercial screens ?

Article about: Anyone else getting a new page with commercial nonsense when you click on something in the forum ? I have both on my pc and iPad. I click and a new page opens up to some off site webpage. Wh

?

Like hell Im gonna renew my membership for a website that could give my device a virus...

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Like hell Im gonna renew my membership for a website that could give my device a virus...
    You would think that with the money from sponsors and donators such issues would be fixed quickly, if you look at German Helmet Walhalla , they do it without dealer sponsorship.
    Last edited by Schwerpunkt; 11-10-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Strange, i tried to get on the site an hour ago on my laptop but couldn't, i can now.

?

Just clicking on this thread then pages 2 and 3 I've had three different ads all, one for a fake Argos site definitely concerning. I'm on windows 10 using edge

I spoke too soon, it's happening again.

I am using a tablet (Android) and every so often after finger scrolling I will get a unpleasant pop up. My Tablet has identified it as malware, it is only on this site. It's becoming very irritating now.

This problem is occurring on the two devices that I use to access the Forum. MacBook Pro (macOS Catalina 10.15.1) and iPad Pro (ipadOS 13.2.2). No other site that I visit replicates the problem and as such, I am assuming that my two devices are clean and that the issue is WRF specific. I am sure that this is a CloudFront related issue and whilst a legitimate Amazon CDN, it does have a history of being hijacked and misused by forcing unregulated redirections and pop ups. From what I understand, it s not a virus or even malware in the true sense and instead, inserts or embeds Java Script, as no more and no less. For myself, malware scans or cookie deletions have no effect whatsoever. For the moment at least and again for myself, it is impossible to effectively participate within the Forum. The only way that I can access the Forum as I am doing now, is via the App. "Fyde Security and Access" which requires using their VPN. Painfully slow to say the least and redirections still occur. Hopefully this issue will be resolved quickly.

I'm getting re directed to about four different sites now, including Amazon!

I am having "error loading page" problems. Close it off and this site works again. It did it yesterday as well

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    ???? Very helpful.

Things like this happen and Dimas and crew always clean it up.

Feel free to jump ship.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast