Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Photo uploading issues.

Article about: Hi there, I've searched the forum for my issue and I couldn't find anything related to the problem I am facing with the photo uploader, but at the same time I'm a bit ill at the moment so fo

Default Photo uploading issues.

Hi there, I've searched the forum for my issue and I couldn't find anything related to the problem I am facing with the photo uploader, but at the same time I'm a bit ill at the moment so forgive me as I'm only working %50 right now When I try to upload a picture in the photo uploader, i keep getting the error message Photo uploading issues.. In order to upload my pictures I've had to place them on IMGUR and use the upload from website option on the photo uploader, I've read that this is rather frowned upon thing to do in this forum so I'm curious how I can fix this error and no longer have to use a third party site to upload my images.

Regards,
    Magnetom

?

Curious, I had the same problem.. I went into the settings and messed about a bit and can now only add one photo at a time... I used to be able to upload several at a click.. Look forward to any info.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

It doesn't work for me since a year , our local forum uses the same software and it was the same there.
    They now upgraded to IPboard and it works like a breeze , I hope they can do that here as well.

I am not sure if the photo upload accepts .PNG files. If not that would be the issue. Maybe try to save as a JPEG and try again. Someone else might know if we are able to upload .PNG files.
    John

?

All my photos are JPEG..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

I think the only brower where the multi load still works is the old versions of IE. On Chrome I can only load one at a time.

Doesn't solve the OP problems again.

I would recommend a PM to Dimas. He might know.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I load 4 photos in each batch but selecting them one at a tine. It works the same for me as when I joined not long ago.
    John

It should upload X photos at one stroke like on German Helmet Walhalla. It's so much easier to post a topic.

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think the only brower where the multi load still works is the old versions of IE. On Chrome I can only load one at a time.

Doesn't solve the OP problems again.

I would recommend a PM to Dimas. He might know.
    Ha, thanks for the tip there Michael, unlimited multi pic upload does work on IE!!! pinned it to my task bar!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ha, thanks for the tip there Michael, unlimited multi pic upload does work on IE!!! pinned it to my task bar!
    Sad part is that IE (the old IE, not the one in windows 10) is not supported anymore....so it will not be too long before we are forced to switch to Chrome (which I hate). IE doesn't work well on many new websites.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast