Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Photo uploading issues.

Article about: Hi there, I've searched the forum for my issue and I couldn't find anything related to the problem I am facing with the photo uploader, but at the same time I'm a bit ill at the moment so fo

This is just my opinion and please don't take it as being argumentative. I'm not
    trying to start an us vs. them debate.
    Bigger is not always better.
    Granted, there are less topics. But for the most part, the topics get replies
    and usually some sort of feedback while some areas over there are like
    virtual ghost towns. Once upon a time , there were actual discussions going
    on over there. Now it's just yes or no, good or bad. I would hate to see this place
    go down that hole.

MODS- if my replies are too much off topic PLEASE feel free to delete them.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

No worries Greg , I was not really comparing this forum to WAF. I just wished the photo uploader would work better again. It is just a small trivial thing to fix but it would be a good improvement for the forum. Maybe most have forgotten but 2 years ago when Flash was still supported the forum photo loader did allow the upload of multiple photos all at once.

I use Chrome and I have to select and upload each picture seperately
    but can then post all at once in my thread. That is the way it has always
    worked for me AND it is they way I have to do it over at WAF.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Having the multiple photo upload was nice, @ WAF which I use very rarely, I have always noticed that some even trivial posts are not answered for days, weeks and ???? Never really figured out how to post pics, but when doing research I cannot stand getting into a thread and then this crap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo uploading issues.  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I also miss the multi photo upload, but here at least we can upload larger pics.

Quote by Gwar View Post
    All my photos are JPEG..
    Me too, all 100% JPEG
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Having the multiple photo upload was nice, @ WAF which I use very rarely, I have always noticed that some even trivial posts are not answered for days, weeks and ???? Never really figured out how to post pics, but when doing research I cannot stand getting into a thread and then this crap.
    Which is exactly why third party hosts are a rubbish idea. It eventually ruins the thread completely especially for reference purposes!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3