Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photos to big

Article about: I can't get my photos to upload. I have a Samsung s22. I have change aspect ratio from full, to 3/4 to 1 to 1. I have reduced size all the way down to 20 percent. Doest matter just says file

?

Default Photos to big

I can't get my photos to upload. I have a Samsung s22. I have change aspect ratio from full, to 3/4 to 1 to 1. I have reduced size all the way down to 20 percent.

Doest matter just says file size is to big. I have tried reading through forum but haven't located. Photos uploaded with my old s10. But don't with new phone.

I don't have a computer guess I could get a lap top. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Maybe you could try emailing the pictures to yourself, then re-saving them on your phone. You ought to then have the option to save these copies in a lower resolution?

MAP
    ?

If you go into the phones camera setting in Android, there should be an option of lowering the resolution

Another option is to download to your PC and use a free photo reducing software

Phones these days have super high resolution cameras

A last option is to upload the photos one at a time instead of multiple. This has worked for me in the past sometimes
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Tries the email. Didn't work. Guess I should invest in a lap top. Also tried reducing. Just can't reduce it enough.

Thanks Tim

MAP
    ?

Tim,

While I haven't tried any myself, there are Apps on the Google Play Store to reduced photo size
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I use my iPhone for all my photos and haven’t had a problem it gives me the option to select a size when I upload but I always use the full size and it’s worked every time

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    I can't get my photos to upload. I have a Samsung s22. I have change aspect ratio from full, to 3/4 to 1 to 1. I have reduced size all the way down to 20 percent.

Doest matter just says file size is to big. I have tried reading through forum but haven't located. Photos uploaded with my old s10. But don't with new phone.

I don't have a computer guess I could get a lap top. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Tim
    Tim I had the same problem when I joined the forum a few years ago so I bought a nice tablet and bluetoothed the photos from the phone to the tablet, then I cropped them and didn't have any problems posting them
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

I like the tablet or lap top idea. I think I will try to research that.

Thanks
    Tim

?

Found an app that compresses photos that seems to work. Called photo compressor in Google play. So now hopefully I can post photos again.

Thanks for the help

Tim

?

Look,
    All the above will help and I’m sure he will be along shortly.Der Funker can twist,turn,make square round.You get the idea.
    Actually think Der Funker is German for photo man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast