Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Search function

Article about: Just wondering if there is a known problem with the search bar or is it likely a problem at my end ,i tried to use the function yesterday searching for an old post but failed ,tried again to

Default Search function

Just wondering if there is a known problem with the search bar or is it likely a problem at my end ,i tried to use the function yesterday searching for an old post but failed ,tried again today and just as yesterday's attempt a blank page is displayed
    Regards James

The same is happening to me. However, the advanced search function seems to be working properly.

Regards,
    MG.

James,
    Let me know what you are searching for and I will give it a try.
    What you want to find, and the key words you are using to do the search.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks MG and to be honest i never tried the advanced search so might give that a try Thanks Ralph for your help I tried a couple of different older threads that i wanted to contribute to instead of starting a new one on a similar theme ,last night i was trying to find a posting by Member Opex who started a thread called French TAP m56
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    Thanks MG and to be honest i never tried the advanced search so might give that a try Thanks Ralph for your help I tried a couple of different older threads that i wanted to contribute to instead of starting a new one on a similar theme ,last night i was trying to find a posting by Member Opex who started a thread called French TAP m56
    Is this in the German, or Allies section?
    Is it a helmet, or what?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I found it by going to his profile and looking at his started threads.
    I see you found it also.
    Ralph.

Thanks Ralph and sorry i should of mentioned it was helmet related ,the only way i could find the thread in the end was just through an internet search outside of the forum and by luck spotted the thread by which i could add to it ,I have tried again within the forums own search function for another thread today which i wanted to add to and found the same problem occurring so just wanted some confirmation it's a problem at my end or perhaps a forum glitch
    Regards James

I went to the World Steel Helmet section and used the words you provided in the search bar and it worked for me. It came up second from the top.
    If you try to use those search words in any other helmet section, it will not work.
    It does not work if you use the Google Advanced Search function at the top right of the page.
    Ralph.

Thank you for the report. We've made some changes please check it.

Works for me now! Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
    MG.