Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Searching archives problem.....

Article about: I often search the archives for hours, when my 3 and 4 year old aren't up my ass, and I'm lucky enough to have them sleep, I can still indulge. However, the last week or so, everyone I've tr

Default Searching archives problem.....

I often search the archives for hours, when my 3 and 4 year old aren't up my ass, and I'm lucky enough to have them sleep, I can still indulge. However, the last week or so, everyone I've tried, it comes up with no results, even when I search something not obscure that should show many results. Can anybody give me any ideas? Ty.

?

I experienced the same problem. If you click on advanced search and plug in the information, it will yield results. Hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon

Thank you, about to go to work, will have to try when I get in, fingers crossed, thank you so much.

I highlighted this very same technical problem last week Search function have since tried using the Advanced search function but still have had no luck using it to be honest ,i'm hoping it will be resolved soon
    Regards James

?

I guess I haven't used it in a couple days, But I see what you all are talking about.

Shout Out to the Big D in I T !!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Hi I am having the same issue. Just thought I'd highlight it again.

Quote by James C View Post
    I highlighted this very same technical problem last week Search function have since tried using the Advanced search function but still have had no luck using it to be honest ,i'm hoping it will be resolved soon
    Your link doesn't work James.
    Search function
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Not working for a bit here as well, Microsoft Edge..

This is a very odd situation!

I too have experienced problems with this important facility and where even the most common subjects on search, have shown no results. Essentially I had completely given up with it. On reading this thread, I tried again on both an iPad Pro and a MacBook Pro and all is forgiven. The search facility worked seamlessly and I am unable to explain why.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Where is the Archive please?....or is it just older posts on the visible Threads?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast