Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Size settings?

Article about: I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox because Internet Explorer suddenly wouldnt let me post photos on the forum. BUT the size on the text is so tiny, like a size 10 and Im having problems readi

Default Size settings?

I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox because Internet Explorer suddenly wouldnt let me post photos on the forum. BUT the size on the text is so tiny, like a size 10 and Im having problems reading what people write here.
    Is there any way for me to increase the text size? I did change it in my screen settings in Windows, but that only affected my desktop.

Christina
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Default Re: Size settings?

go in to options select Content & you'll be able to change the fonts from there.

Thanks, will try
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Doing so only increases the font size on my profile, not the forum itself.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

that's the only font settings there are i use both IE & FF & for me the fonts look exactly the same in both ?

Hmm, I guess I am just out of luck today
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Problem resolved: by pressing ctrl and + the size increases
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]