Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unable to Upload Photos

Article about: Hello folks. Have had this problem for the last month or so, and it's becoming frustrating, especially as it doesn't seem to have affected anyone else. I am currently unable to upload any ph

Default Unable to Upload Photos

Hello folks.

Have had this problem for the last month or so, and it's becoming frustrating, especially as it doesn't seem to have affected anyone else.

I am currently unable to upload any photos, no matter the size. I'll open the forum uploader as usual, select files to be uploaded, but when I click 'upload' the files vanish instantly. No progress bar, no sign that anything's happening. They simply disappear as soon as I hit the 'upload' button.

Has anyone else experienced this issue recently?

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Hello folks.

Have had this problem for the last month or so, and it's becoming frustrating, especially as it doesn't seem to have affected anyone else.

I am currently unable to upload any photos, no matter the size. I'll open the forum uploader as usual, select files to be uploaded, but when I click 'upload' the files vanish instantly. No progress bar, no sign that anything's happening. They simply disappear as soon as I hit the 'upload' button.

Has anyone else experienced this issue recently?

Regards, B.B.
    Not yet, it worked fine for me yesterday.

The way you describe makes it sound like something your PC is doing rather than the forum software certainly if you are the only one affected.

Regards
    Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

If my PC is the cause, I'm not sure what could have caused this issue. I haven't fiddled around with anything in the last couple of months, besides replacing a faulty power supply. That shouldn't have affected the operating system. It really does have me stumped.

B.B.

Maybe try a different browser or uploading pictures from a different local folder. That may help.

I've just tried the folder suggestion, with no luck. I have no other browsers installed. Chrome has always been my go-to, and I'd rather not have to open a new browser every time I want to upload photographs!

I am positive the issue isn't on my end. I haven't changed any part of my system, and the files I'm trying to upload are in one of the specified valid formats.

B.B.

BB I had the same issue last year sometime and the issue was intermittent. I tried both Chrome and Firefox without a difference back then. It was fixed by updating my PC or just coincidental and it resolve itself. I would check for updates for your computer and Chrome. You may have not changed anything but with all of the updates as of late they may have made some changes.

It would not hurt to try installing Firefox and try. Just make that your go to if it works and then you would not need two browsers.
    John

Both my PC and Chrome are fully updated. I'll give Firefox a try, and if it works!

B.B.

Alright, this is a test via Firefox.

Unable to Upload Photos

Success!

B.B.

The trouble with computers is that the user thinks he is in charge and every so often the fallacy has to be pointed out to him

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Hello BB i have had the exact same problem for couple of weeks now, and tried different browsers still dont work than i tried upload with my smartphone and it worked, but its anyoing , shall trie again with firefox now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast