Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unable to Upload Photos

Article about: Hello folks. Have had this problem for the last month or so, and it's becoming frustrating, especially as it doesn't seem to have affected anyone else. I am currently unable to upload any ph

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Hello BB i have had the exact same problem for couple of weeks now, and tried different browsers still dont work than i tried upload with my smartphone and it worked, but its anyoing , shall trie again with firefox now
    Hopefully Firefox works for you as it did for me. If it hadn't worked, I'm not sure what I'd have done, honestly. Despite growing up with computers, I'm not exactly a technical genius!

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Hopefully Firefox works for you as it did for me. If it hadn't worked, I'm not sure what I'd have done, honestly. Despite growing up with computers, I'm not exactly a technical genius!

B.B.
    Haha same here, this pisses me of still dont work it has some thing to do with my computer telling me in the warrelics adress url
    "connection not safe" and does so whatever browser i try

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Haha same here, this pisses me of still dont work it has some thing to do with my computer telling me in the warrelics adress url
    "connection not safe" and does so whatever browser i try
    "connection not safe" i get the same on my lap top but not on my desk top.

It's because the site uses HTTP, rather than HTTPS. HTTPS would be better for this site, as it provides an additional level of security. I'm not sure why the forum is still using HTTP, but I'm sure the administrators have their reasons.

B.B.

After one of Microsoft's updates two years ago, I had a slightly different problem in that when I typed anything in the reply box, all I got was no £ sign and a number of spelling mistakes. It turned out that the site thought that I was using an American keyboard and accordingly transposed some of the UK letters into what they would have been position-wise on an American keyboard.

?

Microsoft just 'Updated' my PC to EDGE, I hate it ! But no issues here as far as uploading as of yet..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Microsoft just 'Updated' my PC to EDGE, I hate it ! But no issues here as far as uploading as of yet..
    Edge is terrible and the search engine Bing is worse. Should be able to load Firefox.
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2