Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

what does edit signature actually do.

Article about: Please educate me guys as i was messing around with my account and noticed the edit signature in settings.? what is it meant for as i don't see anything added to a post when i comment.! just

Default what does edit signature actually do.

Please educate me guys as i was messing around with my account and noticed the edit signature in settings.? what is it meant for as i don't see anything added to a post when i comment.! just curious i suppose.cheers

It is for the part of your post where you have "Best Regards Jake.!!!"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Right ok but even with the signature active i still don't see that bit "best regards Jake" unless others see it but i don't but thank you Ralph.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Right ok but even with the signature active i still don't see that bit "best regards Jake" unless others see it but i don't but thank you Ralph.
    It's at the bottom of every post you make.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Look at screen snip.

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Look at screen snip.
    Just in case your not aware of what Rene was talking about

what does edit signature actually do.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's just plain weird as it's not showing at my end.!!! maybe turned something off by accident,thanks everyone promise i'm not a robot.!!!
    well as long as it's showing to you guys guess i'm good with that.

Do you see other member's signatures?

In your general settings, about half way down, there is a section titled "Thread Display Options", in there is a box to check for "Show Signatures". If this is not checked, you may want to try this.
    Ralph.

What a der-brain i am Ralph your a legend that's what it was.looking back now think i may of deactivated the tick for show signatures,whilst messing around but all good now so thank you.!!!