Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What happenned last night with (ex ) member Lary C???

Article about: I stayed on line until midnight ( Australia east coast time ) watching and being involved with a strange, almost comical exchange with a "newbie " named LARY C .... a weird chap wi

Default What happenned last night with (ex ) member Lary C???

I stayed on line until midnight ( Australia east coast time ) watching and being involved with a strange, almost comical exchange with a "newbie " named LARY C .... a weird chap with a plethora of SS items and just as many stories about them. I'm guessing the to-ing & fro-ing got quite UGLY and words were exchanged that got him kicked off ( or exposed as a repeat offended under a new name ) and ALL related postings scrubbed........ as there is now no record of him ever existing on this forum.

No probs, good on the Mods for swift housekeeping - I was just wondering how it all washed up?
    Is there a way of putting up a list of these burkes and the handles they have used in the past so we don't go on more red hering hunts? ( amusing though it was )

Dan
    BTW, to "test" the waters, I sent him a PM saying I would pay 30% of his asking price for 30% of his SS uniform set to see if it was legit and actually got here to Australia. His reply was " Can you come round to my house"? ( guess that sums it up )

?

Default Re: What happenned last night with (ex ) member Lary C???

He was a previous scammer so he was binned , then came back as quite a few alter ego's and was binned again , that's all there is to report !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Default Re: What happenned last night with (ex ) member Lary C???

Thanks Paul, I guessed as much. The lengths some people go to ........sheeez!
    Dan

- - Updated - -

I'll close this up then.